- Automatically backup configurations for all Cisco Unified Comms servers.
- Recover from accidental deletions and restore prior configurations.
- Identify how much work has been done, when and by whom.
- Roll-back to previous versions in case of system failure or user issues.
- Email alert administrators of changes to critical components. Easily define monitored configuration items.
- Review easily and quickly any changes made incl. userid, date and new and old values.
Scheduled Configuration Backups and Repository
UPLINX Track & Audit automatically generates and stores configuration reports for backup purposes in its report repository. You access it by web browser, via user authentication with access controls, to view generated reports by server or date.
Simplify your review process by searching for changes in reports and Cisco Audit logs, or specify a search for critical configuration changes.
Receive email alerts when backups have been completed or only when critical configuration changes have been made.
Audit reports show when, what (old and new setting) and who made changes to the Cisco CUCM, CUC or IMP configurations. Configuration reports and audit (change- or diff-) reports are automatically generated to identify any change made.
Audit reports can be accessed via the Track & Audit Console by any web browser. Access can be controlled per user and limited to specific servers.
Email Alerts When Critical Configurations Change
Define triggers which monitor and track important system configurations - such as route patterns or voice gateways - to alert administrators by email.
Cisco Audit Logs - Collection and Analysis
Search in Cisco Audit logs and identify all affected configurations from the Audit Log Console.
Restore to Last Known Good Configuration
Identify faulty changes quickly and then manually revert configurations to the last known good state. Configuration reports and audit logs are automatically generated and stored.
Web-Based, Enterprise-Grade System
- Self-sufficient, unique configuration management system for Cisco Unified Comms designed with security.
- Centralized, web-based solution running on Windows Server.
- Designed to operate multiple clusters in large and distributed environments.
- Multi-cluster, multi-user web based access with user access control.
- Cisco Server access only from Track & Audit server with firewalled security.
- Authentication of user logins via Active Directory means no dedicated passwords and no Cisco admin server access.